Justin’s Presentations/Messages Include:
- Antisemitism and the Church: Understanding and Combating the World’s Oldest Hatred
- Christmas Through Jewish Eyes
- Confessions of a Biblical Zionist and the Pursuit of Peace in the Holy Land
- The Day God Changed His Address (Shavuot/Pentecost – Acts 2)
- Encountering Jesus Through Jewish Eyes (Seminar – 1, 2, or 3 sessions)
- Encountering Jesus Through Hanukkah (John 10:22-42)
- Encountering Jesus Through The High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur)
- Encountering Jesus Through Shavuot (Pentecost)
- Encountering Jesus Through Sukkot (Tabernacles)
- Engaging People with the Story of God (The 7 Primary Themes of the Bible)
- Following The Good Shepherd (Ezk. 34/Psalm 23/Mark 6/8)
- Gideon: An Ordinary Guy with an Extraordinary God
- Hope in the Holy Land: My Journey in Producing a Film on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Learning to Love Our Jewish Neighbors
- Living The Kaddish: Learning To Live With Loss
- The Passover Experience
- Passing The Passion: The Jewish Heart of Paul (Romans 9-11)
- “So Long!” Scapegoat (High Holidays)
- The Tale of Two Processions (Palm Sunday)
- 3 Simple Truths I Learned About Life at Summer Camp (Ecclesiastes 4:8-12)
- “To The Jew First”—What’s Up With That?
- Walking In The Dust of Jesus (Jewish Roots/Discipleship)
- What My Zeyde (Grandfather) Taught Me About Faith, Family, and Fraternity
- Why Are There So Few Jews in the Pews? (1 to 3 session seminar)
- Why Did Jesus Have To Die?
- Walking With Our Good Shepherd (designed for 3-4 session retreat format)
- What’s So Special About Israel?
Click HERE to see where Justin has spoken.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about booking Justin to speak at your church, group, or retreat.
- Justin does not have a set fee to speak (with the exception of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Holy Week), but an honorarium and/or love offering for his ministry is much appreciated, as well as a commitment to cover travel expenses and provide lodging for him and a travel companion (if needed).
“Justin’s presentation was professional, yet very easy to understand, with a sprinkling of humor, but also a reverent worshipful attitude.”
Rev. Darrell M. Dunlap, Senior Pastor at Christ Community Church, San Diego, CA
“Justin is a very engaging speaker and solidly biblical. Our congregation was enlightened, encouraged, and exhorted by his presentation.”
Pastor Roger Handyside, Cornerstone Community Church, Wadsworth, IL
“Justin is the real deal and a great teacher.”
Rev. Matt Hoffman, St. Andrews Lutheran Church, Park Ridge, IL
We got much more than we could have hoped for as he broadened our perspective by helping us look at the Bible through a Hebraic cultural lens. I’m so grateful for Justin and his mission to churches around the world. I would strongly recommend him to any church or Christian organization. Second only to visiting Israel in person, Justin is most definitely the next best thing. You will never read the bible the same again!
Pastor Mike Hatch, Orchard Hill Church, Wexford, PA
Justin is also happy to consider officiating your wedding ceremony, in which case he requires travel, lodging, and State licensing fees (if necessary), and a $500-750 honorarium depending on the level of service you need from him. Justin has experience officiating weddings that combine both Jewish and Christian traditions and is comfortable working with couples to create a memorable and meaningful ceremony that embraces their relational and spiritual identity in Jesus. For more information, please contact him directly.