- Justin does not have a set fee to speak (with the exception of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Holy Week), but an honorarium and/or love offering for his ministry is much appreciated, as well as a commitment to cover travel expenses and provide lodging for him and a travel companion (if needed).
“Justin’s presentation was professional, yet very easy to understand, with a sprinkling of humor, but also a reverent worshipful attitude.”
Rev. Darrell M. Dunlap, Senior Pastor at Christ Community Church, San Diego, CA
“Justin is a very engaging speaker and solidly biblical. Our congregation was enlightened, encouraged, and exhorted by his presentation.”
Pastor Roger Handyside, Cornerstone Community Church, Wadsworth, IL
- Christmas Through Jewish Eyes
- Confessions of a Biblical Zionist and the Pursuit of Peace in the Holy Land
- The Day God Changed His Address (Shavuot/Pentecost – Acts 2)
- Encountering Jesus Through Jewish Eyes (Seminar)
- Encountering Jesus Through Hanukkah
- Encountering Jesus Through The High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur)
- Encountering Jesus Through Shavuot (Pentecost)
- Encountering Jesus Through Sukkot (Tabernacles)
- Engaging People with the Story of God (The 7 Primary Themes of the Bible)
- Following The Shepherd King (Ezk. 34/Psalm 23)
- Gideon: An Ordinary Guy with an Extraordinary God
- Living The Kaddish: Learning To Live With Loss
- Paid In Full (Yom Kippur)
- The Passover Experience
- Passing The Passion: The Heart of Paul (Romans 9-11)
- “So Long!” Scapegoat (High Holidays)
- The Tale of Two Processions (Palm Sunday)
- 3 Simple Truths I Learned About Life at Summer Camp (Ecclesiastes 4:8-12)
- “To The Jew First”—What’s Up With That?
- Walking In The Dust of Jesus (Jewish Roots/Discipleship)
- Walking With Our Shepherd King (designed for a 3-4 session retreat format)
- What My Zeyde (Jewish Grandfather) Taught Me About Faith, Family, and Fraternity
- Why Are There So Few Jews in the Pews? (1 to 3 session seminar)
Justin is also happy to consider officiating your wedding ceremony, in which case he requires travel, lodging, and State licensing fees (if necessary), and a $500-750 honorarium depending on the level of service you need from him. Justin has experience officiating weddings that combine both Jewish and Christian traditions and is comfortable working with couples to create a memorable and meaningful ceremony that embraces their relational and spiritual identity in Jesus. For more information, please contact him directly.
Click HERE to see where Justin has spoken.